CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural Bone Healing Testimony

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
NaturalRN Views: 1,863
Published: 10 years ago

Natural Bone Healing Testimony

This is a long over-due testimony, but after reading the post by triciastu about the 99 year-old Nana who broke her hip (http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1826290), I decided I needed to post this:

Unyquity assisted my daughter in healing a stress fracture in the tarsal navicular bone of her foot by recommending Dr. Christopher's B, F & C formula tincture internally and B, F & C formula ointment externally as well as horsetail tincture combined with potassium supplementation. She also utilized hot / cold therapy to her foot following removal of the cast. The amazing thing about this scenario is that following application of a stabilizer boot and limited weight bearing / activity on her foot for months (as recommended by her first orthopedic doctor), the fracture did NOT heal. I took her to a second orthopedic doctor, who recommended surgery and did not believe she could heal without surgery. He told us that a fracture in this bone is extremely difficult to heal because it has a limited blood supply. Since we refused surgery the doctor said we could try the application of a cast, but he did not really expect to achieve healing. It was following the application of the cast that we started the B, F, & C protocol as described above. Much to the surprise of the orthopedic doctor, my daughter achieved complete healing of her stress fracture! He called my daughter a 'star' patient.

NaturalRN

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)