CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #2 right before vacation?

Views: 1,354
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 182,977

Re: Flush #2 right before vacation?

Well, gee! I don't view LFs as a quick fix at all and am continuously changing many of my habits for good. I already do eat a pretty healthy Diet and no, it does not involve anything resembling hot dogs with chili and fries like yours did, which have made me sick if I ate one for the past dozen years. Nor other "mystery meats", pork, lunch meats, etc. Hardly any meat at all, really. I guess I wasn't clear enough in that my intention was to eat larger amounts than usual because of the situation, albeit salad bar-type entrees, veggie or lite tuna sandwiches, give in to temptation at the crab leg buffet, and nibbles of pastries, etc., and I was wondering if I could expect my system to be ultra-sensitive right after the flush and make any restaurant-cooked food intolerable. However, I did decide to wait until after I came home for the flush, with a few more days of my apple juice, green/chlorophyll drink, and milk thistle, in preparation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.393 sec, (1)