CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: P / W ELIMINATION Testimonial

MH 108 Views: 2,355
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,830,945

Re: P / W ELIMINATION Testimonial

Having used the LBB and Dewormer products for as long or if not longer than anyone here aside from MH,
THE VERY FIRST DR. JOHN R. CHRISTOPHER CAPSULE FORMULA I MADE, WAS THE LBB FORMULA AT THE REQUEST OF MY DAD. I SOON DISCOVERED WHY THAT OLD FORMULA WAS THE FOUNDATIONAL START UP FORMULA OF SEVERAL COMPANIES AND I BELIEVE IT TO BE THE OLDEST MOST SUCCESSFUL HERBAL CAPSULE FORMULA IN WORLD HISTORY......KEEPING IN MIND THAT HERBAL POWDERS INTO CAPSULES PROBABLY IS NOT MUCH MORE THAN 100 YEARS OLD.....

here are my observation with the PWE based upon my own use and those around me.

I have been using the LBB for the last five years.
During that I time I have seen extensive cleaning.
With herbal products I have seen much in the way of worms/parasites released. This continued over many years even untill as little a 3 months ago.
The LBB seemed to work well for the first 3 years.
The effectiveness began to taper off after 3 years.
IN THEORY, THE LBB IS THE GREATEST FIRST TIME USE COLON FORMULA AND 3 YEARS USE IS EXCELLENT BEFORE GOING ONWARD TO STRONGER HERBS...

At that stage I tried upping the dose, and at one stage was taking up to 24 LBB/day to get my bowel to move.
When at that stage I realized that the progress I had made was probably ending and the success I had from the LBB had reached its peak, and was in decline. (Diet was as close to Fruit and Raw Veggies as one could get at that stage)

As the effectiveness of the LBB declined I would use a half a quart of distilled water enema to keep my bowel moving.
MY ONLY THEORY FOR THAT PROBLEM WAS THE POSSIBILITY OF A SET DOWN JOB AT 10,000+ FEET HIGH FOR MUCH OF YOUR ADULT LIFE.....BUT EVEN AT THAT THAT MUCH CASCARA SAGRADA FOR THAT LONG OF A PERIOD OF TIME, YOU WOULD THINK WOULD MAKE THOSE MUSCLES MOVE....I GUESS SINCE ALL HAPPENS FOR A PURPOSE; IT WAS MEANT FOR YOU TOO KEEP FINDING MORE SUPERIOR FORMULAS / METHODS.

This I was doing for the last 18 months, untill the PWE came out.
YIKES.....KNOWING THAT I AM NOT A ENEMA SORT OF FELLOW, I MUST SAY DOUBLE YIKES...AND THAT THE ENEMA BE COUNTER PRODUCTIVE UNLESS 85 DEGREES COOL ACCORDING TO BOOK I AUTHOR THAT HIGHLY BELIEVED IN THE USE OF ENEMA.

When taking the PWE, I noticed another bout of worms emerge.
THIS MAKES ME THINK THAT THE CLARK III HERBS NEVER WERE THE TOTAL PACKAGE AND WHY "I" NEVER DEPENDED UPN THEM AND ADDED OLIVE LEAF, ORGEANO, ETC. FROM DAY 1 TO MY FORMULA BASED ON DR. HULDA CLARK...AS TIME / YEARS WENT BY AND I LEARNED MORE AND MORE ABOUT THE 1918 GERM WARFARE THAT KILLED 50 MILLION AND HOW DESERT PARSLEY WAS THE MAIN ANTIDOTE / AMERICAN INDIAN CURE ALL AND THEN LEARNING ABOUT ALL HUMANS WORLD WIDE FOR THE PAST 300 YEARS HAVE DIED OF SYPILIS / LYMES AND HOW WELL OVER 300 CARRIERS PASS THIS DISEASE TO ALL HUMANS....THAT IS WHEN I WENT SEARCHING WORLD WIDE FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST BAISED ON WHAT SURVIVED / WRITTEN DOWN IN OLD HERBAL / MEDICAL BOOKS AND I NOTICED 1 THING:

AMA/FDA/WHO/UN....GOVERNMENT, DID ALL THEY COULD FOR THE PAST 90 YEARS, TO OUTLAW / ERASE THE TOP 2 HERBS IN AMERICAN HISTORY FOR KILLING ALL WORMS IN HUMANS......AND TODAY, I THINK I HAVE THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF THESE HERBS AND COLLECTED 14+ MORE OF SIMILAR HISTORICAIL USED IN MANY COUNTRIES ON EARTH.

AS I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS, I NOW NOTICE THE FDA IS CLOSING OUR BORDERS EACH YEAR, NOW TO THE POINT SELLING / IMPORTING FROM OTER COUNTRIES IS BECOMING IMPOSSIBLE......I HAVE 4 BOTTLES FROM RUSSIA SETTING IN USA CUSTOMS NOW FOR 2 MONTHS....IF IT IS EVER RELEASED, I WILL BE A VERY HAPPY PERSON, BELIEVING I WILL HAVE A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF THE RAREST/HARDEST TO OBTAIN HERB ON THE PLANET, THAT 100 YEARS AGO WAS USED AS THE ONLY HERB NEEDED FOR ALL MAMMALS ON THE PLANET......AND THAT PARTICULAR HERB I BELIEVE IS THE ONE WITHIN MY ADULT FORMULA THAT HAS ENABLED A FEW HUMANS TO EXPEL PUSS FROM THEIR BODY THROUGH THE SKIN NEAR THE JOINT AREAS, WHERE LYMES IS THE LARGEST PROBLEM.....

IN FACT, I PERSONALY BELIEVE AFTER 20 YEARS OF READING / EXPERIMENTING, THAT NO ONE RECORDED THAT I HAVE CAME ACCROSS, HAS SET OUT DURRING THEIR LIFETIME TO DEFEAT THE PARASITES AND THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE THEY ALL FAIL SHORT AND DIED NORMAL DEATHS....EATEN ALIVE.

MY DE-WORMER FORMULAS ARE IN EXPERIMENTAL STAGES....IT WOULD TAKE A LIFETIME OF EXPERIENCE, LISTENING TO PEOPLE AND THEIR SUCCESS OR LACK OF, TO UNDERSTAND WHAT FORMULA WOULD BE SUPERIOR FOR ALL.....I STILL BELIEVE HIGHLY IN BREATHING IN OUR HERBS, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT SPENT TIME IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS WITH THIS....AS WARM WEATHER APPROACHED, I JUST HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO TRYING TO KEEP THE TAX MAN PAID AND NO TIME FOR EXPERIMENTS / SPENDING $$$$$.

I didn't trust the PWE completely at that stage thus would use an additional LBB or two with the PWE to get the bowel to move. Since found it entirely unnecessary.
I NOW KNOW I NEEDED A 2 STAGE FORMULA....1 WITH ADULT DE-WORMER AND 1 WITH OUT AND THEN THE BASES WOULD BE COVERED AND THE PLAIN LBB WOULD NOT BE NEEDED, UNLESS DESIRED.

Over the last three months, I have brought the dose of PWE to 2 capsules 3x per day, and the bowel is moving daily LIKE CLOCK WORK. ONCE A DAY, around noon.THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BATCH III WILL BE VERY SIMILAR TO THAT BATCH....MAYBE A TOUCH STRONGER ON THE DE-WORMER AND I PLAN ON MAKING AN ATOMIC WORM PLASTER FORMULA, WHERE A PERSON MAYBE WOULD TAKE 1 CAPSULE DAILY FOR 30 DAYS AS A WAY TO JUST "NUKE" THE BASTARDS BACK TO KINGDOM COME. KEEP IN MIND, SUCH A FORMULA FOR BE FOR THE MOST ADVANCED ONLY.....DR. VAYLE IS DOING A 30 DAY EXPERIMENT AT AGE 97 RIGHT NOW...IF HE LIVES TO TELL THE TALE AND HIS EXPERIENCE GOES WELL, THEN I WILL GO FORWARD....AFTER ALL, IF A 97 YEAR OLD MAN CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT.....

The stool is well formed/shaped. There is no mark on the toilet pan, telling me digestion has improved.
NO MARK SHOWS A MUCUS WRAP.....HEALTHY HUMAN HAS THIS MUCUS AND WHEN PERFECT, THE OLD DOCS SAID NO TOILET PAPER NEEDED.....THAT IS PROPER MUCUS AKA, LIKE THE PAPER BOY THROWING THE PAPER UP TO YOUR DOOR STEP PROTECTED BY A THIN PLASTIC WRAP SO IF IT RAINS, YOUR PAPER WON'T BE RUINED.

I have colour in my face again for the first time in years.
My skin looks healthy/glows.
AKA, MORE CIRCULATION, LESS CONSTIPATION AND SURELY MICROSCOPIC WORMS DEAD AND REMOVED FROM THE BODY...THE DEADLIEST WORMS ARE INVISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE....AND WHEN THEY LIVE INIDE BONE, DEAD BONE, THEY ARE HARD TO KILL. WITH YOUR ZAPPER DEVICE AND THE ADULT DE-WORMER.....YOU MAY POSSIBLY BE THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH TO BE COMING CLOSE TO THE "ANSWER"......

I have grown in my chest by one shirt size. My weight has moved to 154 LLBs. (doing mild weight training, and martial arts training...nothing hectic)
WHEN YOU REACH 165#, YOU WILL BE PERFECT.....

I am amazed to see my body changing shape.
WEIGHT / MUSCLES COME NATURALY WITH HEALTH.....WHEN EATEN ALIVE, WE LOOSE THE MUSCLES AS NERVES FAIL AND NUTRITION FAILS TO FEED THE BLOOD STREAM.

After a five year struggle, I would say that my bowel issues are about 95% healed.
SUPER, YOU HAVE WORKED HARDER THAN ANYONE I KNOW AND YOU HAVE MAINTAINED YOUR LIFESTYLE / JOB AND DID NOT HAVE TO GO LIVE LIKE A HERMIT AWAY FROM IT ALL...............MY GOAL IS TO LIVE WELL, DOING ANYTHING I PLEASE 24/7 AKA, INVINCIBLE....BELIEVING WHAT MAKES THE REAL ME UP, IS JUST AIR / SPIRIT.

The LBB did the initial cleaning, and the PWE has completed the work.
THE PWE IS BASED ON THE LBB, WITH ALL OF THE BEST DR. CHRISTOPHER WAS FAMOUS FOR AND MY ADULT DEWORMER FORMULA.......TOO BAD IT IS A TIME CONSUMING JOB THAT I DISLIKE TO DO....I WOULD NEED TO BUILD A DEDICATED BUILDING AND BUY ABOUT $500,000.00 AQUIPMENT AND THEN ALL THE PERSONAL/LAB PEOPLE TO DO IT "APPROVED"....WHIH WOULD AMOUNTO A MILLION BUCKS START UP $$$$$ AND THAT IS WHY I NEVER GET PAST HOBBY STAGE OF ANYTHING HERBAL....YOU CAN'T DO 30 YEARS IN A FACTORY LIVING PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK AND THEN 1 DAY START A COMPANY, A COMPANY WHERE YOU NEED TO BE A GOVERNMENT / MASON AND BE IN THE LAWYER/DOCTOR CLUBHOUSES AND SHARE WITH ALL YOUR BROTHERHOOD AS A WAY TO OBTAIN APPROVAL....... THIS IS WHY SUCH PRODUCTS TO NOT EXIST ON STORE SHELVES AND MUST STAY GRASS ROOTS / UNDERGROUND FOREVER.

My wife started taking the LBB in December, and for the first time in her adult life came of conventional medicine designed for special cases to move the bowel. She had been in and out of hospital for years with bowel issues. Fortunately they never cut anything out.

In the last 6 months, she has never had to touch that medication again.
NO DOUBT ALL SHE EXPERIENCED, HAD TO BE, SO SHE NOW CAN EXPERIENCE HER NEW LIFE WITH YOU AND WE ALL KNOW, THE LAST WOMAN YOU WANT TO BE AROUND, IS A CONSTIPATED WOMAN!!!!!!!!!! SO YOU SAVED YOURSELF AS WELL AS HER HEALTH!

Her bowel moves and clears.
In the last 3 months she has taken the PWE, and is now using 2 capsules 3x per day and her bowel us functioning entirely normal. This is miraculous based on where she was coming from.
SUPER, NO WONDER YOU PURCHASED ABOUT 1/2 OF BATCH II....A WISE THING TO HAVE DONE, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT I AM GETTING TIRED OF MAKING IT AND NEED TO GO TO COMMERCIAL MACHINE AND PAY A SMALL COMPANY TO PUT THE BASE FORMULA INTO CAPSULES AND BOTTLE FOR ME...BECAUSE BLENDING / WEIGHING AND BOTTLEING IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR US TO DO, FOR TOO LITTLE PROFIT. JUST TOO MUCH HANDLING...HAVING 3 PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF DOING IT. NOT ONLY IS THIS A CHORE MAKING, IT ALSO HAS TO BE HAND PUT INTO A $900.00 BELNDER AND BLENDED 1 CUP AT A TIME TO BUST UP THE FINE HERBAL POWDERS SO THERE ARE NO SMALL JUNKS FROM THE THICKER HERBS......THAT ALONE MAD EME TIRED OF IT, THEN JODY TIRED OF IT AND WE PASSED THE JOB ONWARD TO A HELPER THAT WILL DO ANYTHING WE ASK....AND HE SMILED WHEN I TOLD HIM THERE WOULD BE NO BATCH IV.

When combined with the plant fats she is releasing large amounts!
PLANT FATS ARE A HIGHLY OVER LOOKED ISSUE, I HAVE ONLY TOUCHED THAT SUBJECT WITH THE CRUDE FORMULAS I MAKE...THE WORSE OUR DIET, THE MORE PLANT FATS WE NEED...THAT IS MY THEORY, SAME GOES WITH TREE IODINE.

TAKE ALL I HAVE EVER READ AND ALL I HAVE EVER MADE HERBALLY AND IT DOES NOT ADD UP TO THE THEORY OF BREATHING IN HERBS WHILE WE SLEEP.....OR THE HERBAL BASE SPRAY NUMBER I..........WHICH LEAD INTO BREATHING IN HERBS.. I NEED TO BE WEALTHY ENOUGH TO PASS MAKING A LIVING ONWARD TO SOMEONE ELSE AND TURN ME FREE TO EXPERIMENT WITH HERBS THROUGH MY SKIN AND VIA MY LUNGS AND I BET I WOULD DUMBFOUND THE WORLD AND SOON DEVISE A ROOM THAT WOULD HEAL HUMANS AS THEY SLEPT. EVEN A HEALTHY HOUSE. I GUESS I WILL NEED TO LIVE A FEW HUNDRED YEARS TO ACHIEVE SUCH A GOAL...BUT BEING AMERICAN, IT MEANS 80% GOES BACK TO TAXATION SO ALL THE GOVERNMENT / WELFARE PE0PLE CAN SLIDE THROUGH LIFE NOT WORKING.....

IN FACT, EVERY WORKING AMERICAN THIS YEAR, HAS NOT EARNED ENOUGH $$$ TO COVER HIS TAX BILL FOR 2011...........AND WHY THOSE THAT DO WORK, OFTEN WORK 2 JOBS TO HAVE ANYTHING IN LIFE BEYOND BILLS.

I have even begun a few experimental minded beginners on it, and they are reporting spectacular results.
SUPER, WRITE IT ALL DOWN, WHO KNOWS, MAYBE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, WITH ALL YOUR CONNECTIONS, SOMEONE WILL CROSS YOUR PATH AND SAY, LETS MAKE THAT FORMULA BY THE TON! THAT WOULD SET ME FREE AND MAKE YOU WELL TO DO..."IF" YOU FOUND A PERSON THAT KNOWS HOW TO MARKET / MANUFATURE...

THE AMAZING THING???? YEP, P/W ELIMINATION CAN BE MADE COMMERCIALY.....ALL THE INGREDIENTS COULD BE OBTAINED IN LARGE QUANITY....NOTHING HAND MADE / RARE BY ME....MUCH OF WHAT I MAKE CAN'T BE OBTAINED IN LARGE QUANITY EASILY, WHILE THE HERBAL POWDERS CAN.

MH The PWE is by far your best herbal products. Please do NOT discontinue it. I understand the impracticalities of making it, but its worth the effort.

I WILL CONTINUE, WE JUST NEED THE HELP OF A MACHINE. THIS MEANS A 2 PART PRODUCT INSTEAD OF 1. BATCH III WILL LAST THE REST OF THIS YEAR.....AND I PLAN ON DOING A FEW EXPERIEMENTS WITH IT....MAKING A NON ADULT DE-WORMER AND A ATOMIC NUKE EM HEAVY DUTY FORMULA.....WHAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED, IS THE EARLY FIRST 2 BATCHES....IT WILL BE A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS BEFORE A FINAL METHOD SETTLED UPON.

In comparison the LBB formulae, is like a bulldozer, gets the job done BUT the PWE is like precision surgery. Elegant and precise.
THIS IS BECASE I TWEAKED THE LBB THEORY WITH SOME ADDITIONAL HERBS AND CHANGED UP THE QUANITIES...."MY" WAY AND IT WORKED PRETTY GOOD FIRST TRIAL RUN, EVEN I WAS AMAZED.....

I LEARNED TO NEVER PRE-WRITE A FORMULA!!!!!!!!!!
SAME AS I NEVER HAVE HAD A BLUE PRINT FOR ANY BUILDING I HAVE EVER BUILT....MY FIRST HOUSE? MY BROTHER AND I GOT TO THE ROOF AND LIFTED 2 BOARDS UP AND DECIDED; YEP, THAT LOOKS OK.............NEVER A BLUE PRINT, BUY AS WE GO, ALWAYS CHANGING DAY BY DAY AS DREAMS SHOW THE WAY.....

WITH HERBS, MY FORMULA CHANGES BY THE SECOND AND OFTEN ENDS UP COMPLICATED...I WILL BE WALKING TO GET A HERB OFF THE SHELF AND PICK UP 3 OR 4 ON THE WAY THAT I HAD NOT KNOWN BEFORE THAT MOMENT THAT I WOULD BE USING THEM......THIS ALL CAME ABOUT AS MY HERBAL COLLECTION GREW IN SIZE, ALLOWING ME TO PICK AND SORT....

KEEPING THAT IN MIND:
HOW DOES A COMMERCIAL PRODUCT COME ABOUT? COLLEGE EDUCATED LAB FOLKS...DOING WHAT THEIR PROFESSORS TRAINED THEM TO DO...

GOALS: NO SIDE EFFECTS...CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT EXPERIENCE KILL OFF EFFECTS.

STERILE: MAKE IT STERIAL / RADIATE / ADD TITANIUM DIOXIDE / CARBOMBER / PAPER / MAGNESIUM / WATER / ACIDS.

MARKETING: MAKES ZERO DIFFERANCE WHAT THEIR PRODUCT IS, THEY ONLY CARE HOW THEY CAN MARKET IT AND KEEP THEIR COMPANY ALIVE.

-------
I ON THE OTHER HAND, MAKE IT FOR MYSELF / FAMILY OR FOR SOMEONE IN NEED THAT ASKED, ETC... 90% OF WHAT I MAKE, I MADE FOR MYSELF TO TRY....90% OF WHAT I MAKE, NEVER SELLS TO ANYONE MORE THAN A FEW BOTTLES....THE ONLY THING THAT PAYS THE BILLS, IS THE DE-WORMER FORMULA BASED ON DR. HULDA CLARK,.....HER BOOKS STILL LIVE, VIA WEBSITES / CUREZONE AND PEOPLE WANT WHAT THEY READ ABOUT...NOT EXPERIMENTAL STUFF, LIKE PW/E.

FIGURE HOW BOTTLES YOU PURCHASED VERSES A TOTAL OF ABOUT 100 MADE TO DATE.....THAT PRETTY MUCH EXPLAINS IT. EVEN THE LONGEVITY SPICES, WHICH YOU LIVE FOR, HAS CAME CLOSE TO BEING DISCONTINUED...BUT I MAKE IT BECAUSE YOU AND THE ADONIS WOULD NEVER FORGIVE ME IF QUIT IT.....

KNOWING A FEW FALL IN LOVE WITH CERTAIN FORMULAS, SHOWS MARKET ABILITY; THEY HAVE MERIT. LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHERE YOU CAN NOT SEE / TALK TO CUSTOMERS PROFESSIONAL, STOPS A PERSON FROM BECOMING POPULAR IN HIS HOMETOWN...IF YOU HAD A SHINGLE AND OPEN SIGN AND SEEN CUSTOMERS 8 HOURS A DAY, DIAGNOSING AND PRESCRIBING, YOU WOULD SOON HAVE MORE BUSINESS THAT YOU KNEW WHAT TO DO WITH AND THE AMA KNOWS THAT, SO THE MAFIA TOOK OVER GOVERNMET AND MADE HERBAL DOCTORS OBSOLETE AND POISON DOCTORS EVERYWHERE.

Please also think about making another batch of worm lure. Its the best way to end a fast after using parasite products.
I NEED TO ASK JODY WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT, I THOUGHT WE MADE A SMALL BATCH JUST FOR YOU, IF NOT, I CAN MAKE 5 GALLONS DEDICATED TO YOU..IT ACTUALLY WAS EASY TO MAKE, WAS BASED ON DR. CHRISTOPHER EDUCATION AND WAS JUST A FUN TO DO FORMULA I PAID NO INTENTION TO, NEVER TRIED MYSELF AND QUICKLY FORGOTTEN.

FACT:
EACH YEAR WE WORK LONGER HOURS, HARDER AND HAVE LESS $$$ AND LESS TIME. I ACTUALLY MADE MORE WHEN I WORKED ALONE, NOW HAVING 2 PEOPLE WORKING FOR US, JODY WITH SELLS AND VIRGIL AS A HANDY MAN....WE WORK HARDER, PAY MORE TAXES, KEEP LESS.....MAKING A PERSON WONDER IF THE SYSTEM ANTI SMALL BUSINES 100%.

THIS IS WHY, BUSINESS IN AMERICA, GOES TO CHINA AND HAS A FEW BILLION 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS DO ALL THE WORK.

MANY BLESSINGS
PS
I STILL REGRET THAT WE DID NOT GO FISHING IN THAILAND!
IF DUBAI COMES AROUND AGAIN, A FISHING TRIP HAS TO BE IN THE MAKING.
MH

Best Wishes.
Coatzalcoatlx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.469 sec, (9)