CureZone   Log On   Join
Pineapple juice or coconut oil?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
karlah1217 Views: 3,530
Published: 15 years ago

Pineapple juice or coconut oil?

Hello All,

I have been reading messages here and the older message forums. I went to my doctor who ran another blood test. To start, I have jaundice, and they are afraid that my pancreas is damaged and this last time they stated that my liver is now toxic (well hello on the second point!!).

The doctor told me that my enzymes were down, which they said was a good thing and that the ALKALINE phosphate was double. Everything else went up, and I don't remember what other items there were, but they did not double, so his focus was on the ALKALINE phosphate. He also told me that 3 other gastro doctors AGREED that my stones were only a byproduct of the oo. I know this is bogus, olive oil won't even solidfy in the fridge - what makes them think I would believe that c*** would happen in my almost 100 degree body.

I am a little concerned about the jaundice and am going to continue forward with large quantities of water, detox tea, and hot baths. Does anyone have links or ideas about getting rid of this jaundice other than flushing more frequently. Does anyone have a link to the pineapple juice recipe, or I could try using coconut oil instead - I've never seen it - but it sounds much tastier than oo.

The last flush I did, two days ago, yielded 35-40 stones, white (or cream) and green stones. I did not save any, I did the flush in a hurry - no fast - because my body was turning much more yellow, much more quickly. So there was a lot of fecal matter. My first flush, really second - the first I threw up, I did 2 cups of oo and dropped around 100 stones, small and dark to large green stones.

Well any input is appreciated. Thanks so much for this forum.

Take care,

Karla

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.329 sec, (1)