CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PWE - loose or in capsules

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,322
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,831,749

Re: PWE - loose or in capsules

I don't understand this at all. Bitterness in a substance triggers bronchodilation by taste buds. The principle is used in the case of asthmatics.
THE OPPOSITE
ANY HUMAN ON PLANET EARTH CAN SWALLOW A SUBSTANCE THAT CAN IRRITATE THEIR THROAT AND SECONDS LATER, BE GASPING FOR BREATH AS THEIR THROAT SWELLS SHUT, GIVING THAT ASTHMA ATTACK EXPERIENCE......OFTEN ENDING THEM IN THE E/R.

THE OLDER PEOPLE GET, THE WORSE THIS BECOMES, OFTEN BY AGE 80, THE REFUSE ALL CAPSULES, BECAUSE CAPSULES ARE "FELT" BY THE THROAT AS TOO LARGE PARTICALS GOING DOWN.

CAPSULES WITH "POWDER" STUCK ON THE OUTSIDE OFTEN WILL BE FELT LIKE THIS: YOU SWALLOW THE CAPSULE, BUT IT FEELS LIKE IT IS STUCK IN YOUR THROAT.....IT IS THE POWDER THAT STUCK TO YOUR THROAT THAT ACTIVATED THAT FEELING. IT SCARES SOME PEOPLE INTO NEVER SWALLOWING A CAPSULE AGAIN.

Bitterness is created as a warning by poisonous plants. Which are the poisonous herbs in this prep?
EVERY FOOD YOU EVER STUCK IN YOUR MOUTH OTHER THAN A TREE FRUIT, IS A POISON; IF YOU HAD NO REACTION, IT SIMPLE MEANS YOU "ADAPTED" TO IT. CLASSIC EXAMPLE:
DENTAL METALS
SMOKING
THOSE 2 ARE SO TOXIC, YET PEOPLE "ADAPT".
ALL HERBS ARE TOXIC TO SOME DEGREE, SAME AS ALL FOODS ARE TOXIC TO SOME DEGREE. HUMANS ARE DESIGNED TO CONSUME AIR ONLY AND TREE FRUITS AS THEIR MEDICINES AS NEEDED....ALL HUMAN CELLS ARE CREATED FROM AIR....PERIOD.

Here's the question: if it creates a swelling in the throat, then why doesn't it create similar swelling all the way down thru the smooth muscle of the digestive tract?

SAME ANSWER
THE NERVES IN YOUR THROAT ARE DESIGNED TO "RECOGNISE" ALL SUBSTANCES YOU EVER CAN PUT IN YOUR MOUTH...ONCE TASTED ONCE, YOUR BRAIN "KNOWS" WHAT YOU ARE SWALLOWING.

This isn't making one bit of sense to me. I use the formula daily in caps.
THEN YOUR QUESTION MAKES NO SENSE, BECAUSE THE WARNING IS FOR THOSE THAT TAKE THE POWDER DIRECT IN THEIR MOUTH AND THAT WARNING GOES FOR ALL HERBAL POWDERS AND ALL POWDERS MADE FROM ANYTHING, BECAUSE ALL DRY POWDERS OF ANYKIND CAN IRRITATE THE THROAT BADLY, BECAUSE IF A POWDER GETS INTO YOUR LUNGS, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.

PS
ASTHMA IS CREATED BY DIET ALONE
BOOK I FOLLOWED CURES ASTHMA

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)