CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Monsterlip

00733 Views: 1,602
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,832,862

Re: Monsterlip

if i recall..someone here posted a really helpfull link..to skin care..which although on first appearance was cosmetic was also very informative about the deeper complexities of skin in general and did mention that there are also different types of collagen matrix or something ( maybe four or five types? ) of which both the lips and intestinal walls shared the one type. There is already a known link between lip health.. and health of intestinal tract ...

Another interesting thing of note was a tv programme the other week about a patients post operative scarring...how in some individuals their wound healing abilities were a bit too good apparently resulting in prominent pronounced scarring..this was demonstrated with one woman who recently had cosmetic surgery and although happy with the bust size was an unhappy bunny about the two plump purple worm like linear scars from her inserted implants..Are peoples lip healing abilities in overdrive too efficient...programme stuck at a phase? How quick is skin healing on the body elsewhere or is it unusually slow..?

Of another note theres a condition where i think one in every 200 individuals ( One of the most common hereditary conditions unknown by and large by individuals untill they run into problems with livers in the 30's and even then it's not diagnosed!!) but their small intestine are predisposed to absorb more iron than the average person, leading to overstorage of iron and compromised livers, which can make one pretty ill and show up in in a variety of ways......iron and ferritin levels (stored iron) are two different things and both need to be checked out by the dr in blood samples really!! These people just become regular blood donors to resolve the problem..literally like good old fashioned letting of blood...!! BUT...

It has always struck me that the photos in general of people with this condition have beautiful large cherub like shaped lips!!!i don't know what others think..whether this is through inflammation alone or born that way..who knows untill there is enough sample range of people to contest to this or not....but wondered in some individuals is this a condition,as in the case above, that is inherited, rarther..something intestinal, it's lining, or "other" inherited....which in turn is reflected in the lips and are individuals more predsiposed to this condition but it's not not exclusive to them alone... but with some management precautions..etc..can be resolved..it would appear far fetched but then again theres a gentic link between white cats and deafness..so why not? Is there a correlation with people with cherub lips and emotional sensitivity for eg which if not directed positively, in turn has a dominoe effect on health detrimentally.

The more i read the more i realise The incredible level of coordinationa and communication going on in the body which is all interlinked and truely astonishing!!! up there like a japanese car plant..the final spray paint job and buff up with wax..is only the surface of what we see. whats going on beyond behind and below the surface and innwardly and last but not least how even the moral of the individuals on the production line, can make a difference to the outcome is astounding.

just some random retained thoughts and info...to pass on..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.719 sec, (2)