CureZone   Log On   Join
#6 Tonight...Capsule Mania

FlushingTexas Views: 2,250
Published: 15 years ago

#6 Tonight...Capsule Mania

OK,

Here's the PLAN....

Since I can no longer tolerate the OO/GF "cocktail". I have a new strategy.

Combining several methods from what I have learned here I will be doing the following:

1) Encapsulating the Epsom Salts in plain old empty gelatin capsules I get at Sun Harvest....NO TASTE! It will take 14 pills per dose of epsom to get the proper amount (1 TBS). 56 capsules total.

2) Making a LARGE (or several) glass(es) of lemonade...I have to dilute, the straight lemon is too much. Besides, I will need A LOT of it to get down #3...

3)I will be using 112 1000mg flax seed oil softgels. (14 softgels = 1 TBS of oil. There are 8 TBS in 1/2 cup. 14*8=112.).

4)I will also be encapsulating 1 teabag's worth of dandelion root. I will take this immediately before the flax oil. I will also be adding a Black-Walnut hull / Wormwood tincture to the lemonade to aid in chasing out varmints that are hiding. (I figure I'll be flushing out the ol' pipes, might as well get'em while I can).

5) Approximately 30 Minutes before my 1st epsom dose I will take approx. 10 drops of Grapefruit seed extract encapsulated in a gelcap. (my usual daily dose at this point is 5 drops) I have candida and once again...the logic is that I will be flushing the colon anyway, might as well kill what I can.

I am pretty excited! Everything is still organic and of good quality, so I am not worried. (No nasty chemicals!)

I am planning on experimenting with encapsulating the olive oil (I have a little device called "cap em' quick" which stands all of the capsule halves on end as you fill them, then drops down enough to cap them. I am thinking that since gelatin is not fat soluble they would hold long enough to swallow them down. I will let you know how that goes.

I would much rather use the olive oil vs. the flax...although I am not sure why other than I "feel" it may work better.

So, feedback is appreciated!

Have a GREAT Father's Day!

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)