CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curezone Issue 177! So what's everyones reaction to this newsletter?

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
mista_x Views: 3,235
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 183,405

Re: Curezone Issue 177! So what's everyones reaction to this newsletter?

Hi Rick....

I cannot make choices for you and yes, I received the same newsletter. I too have mixed feelings, however, the truth of the matter is that I am living proof of the results... albeit, this morning I had just completed my 3rd Liver Flush in 6 weeks and the most incredible things that I saw amongst the "stones" were the dead parasites that were eliminated from my body. After much reading and reseraching (for the last several weeks) I am still looking and gathering more information as to liver/ gall bladder flushes, but the truth is still there, the dead parasites. Yes, I know, it sounds yucking but, for me, I will continue with these flushes if not just to remove these life sucking parasistes from my system. For me, this is motivation enough. On another note, I feel much better, some pains that I had in my abdomen have subsided tremendously and I have more energy than before....

Not sure if I helped any, but you have to make that choice yourself... The only thing you gain from not doing a flush is knowledge of "not" knowing what may have transpired....

Best to you,
~Mista_X

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.734 sec, (1)