CureZone   Log On   Join
Q?? Cleanse-Shingles & Tooth Pitting?

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
More

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

HennaHead Views: 6,100
Published: 9 years ago

Q?? Cleanse-Shingles & Tooth Pitting?

This is on topic.
Haven't been on in a while. My last year has been crazy.
Just before I started a water only fast for 21 days I noticed what looked like ringworm on my left rib bone. You know the one that protrudes. It went away but I was left with what looked like a scar.
This spring I started a 40 routine of taking IP6 at 6 per day. It's taken me 5 years to get to where I could take that many. Mean time- A relative looses her battle with cancer and I get super upset. Within 6 days of coming off of the IP6 I noticed the ringworm thing came back but this time with pain and then a few bumps. I thought I broke a rib. This was June 12. Turned into full shingles that within 2 days time wrapped itself around to my back as far as my spine. My mom (1000mi. away) told me what I had. I thought...geeze, I'm not that old!
I opted not to go to the Dr. becuase I have read over the internet of so many people not finding relief from their meds. I thought maybe the IP6 was driving it out. I was in horrible pain the whole time and took no pain meds. For two days I painted the shingles with Iodine and manuka honey, taking 10 drops of Iodine internally along with C.Silver, manuka honey, vit. C, magnesium, selenium and B vitamins.
By day 4 I started taking daily 4500mg of L-Lysine, 3500 mg. Vitamin C, 50mcg zinc, and was getting some relief.

So I took the Lysine combo for 3 weeks. Everything is looking good and I can now where clothes without pain and sleep through night. Eating foods high in L-Lysine and low in L-Argnine. Having been vegatarian I tend to eat more L-Argnine foods.
Today I go to the dentist and hygenist says I have no tarter or gum disease and praises my efforts in taking care of teeth. The dentist checks and wants to know if I have been sucking on hard candies, gum or cough drops. I never do these things. Not even soda or Sugar drinks. Just milk sometimes and water others. He says I have pitting at gum line on my back teeth. I look in the mirror and become terrified at what I see. Something has eaten my teeth away at the gumline. He wants me on fluoride, and sensitive toothpaste. I tell him I oil pull and have no tooth sensitivity. He says oil pulling only coats teeth with oil and doesn't work.

I wonder if the high amounts of L-Lysine could have done this to my teeth. I believe I had thrush while I was sick though. I am now only taking 500mg per day for the last week and know that its recommended to stop after 3 weeks and take breaks.

I am freaked out now and hoping shingles won't come back and my teeth won't get worse.

To those who have had shingles did you have problems with your teeth afterwards? How long did the shingles last? I'm 45 years old. I've been on Lugol's for at least 5 years. I've done 9 liver cleanses, 8 Master Cleanses and deworming. I know I should own a zapper.

I could use some Wombat and Trapper Hugs right about now!
Thanks! HH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (2)