CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Trapper 1 + ? please

HennaHead Views: 5,723
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,834,628

Re: Thanks Trapper 1 + ? please

Thanks Glaxony-
I wanted to go to sleep after taking just one IP6 orginally but the vision problems I had would improve so wanted to stay on it. I only take it for 30 days total each year. When I started on this round I started with one and added one every 5 days. Orginally, 4 years ago, I could only do 1 for about 7 days before I would have to give up. I was diagnosed with brain lesions 10 years ago and read that this may be of some help to them.

Six years ago when I found this forum I was ready to give up and just die. I could not walk becuase the toxins were so great in my legs. Equilibrium issues, low blood sugar, high levels of mercury and jet fuels. All mercury fillings removed in 2005 but not under the best process so I did the Master Cleanse, Liver Flush and deworming kit and I felt like a new person in a short amount of time.

I have battled tooth decay my entire life. Raised vegan. The more I brush the worse my results. I've paid over $200 for toothbrushes that were suppose to help me. 14 years ago, I was prescribed K-gel (fluoride) for 3 years which did nothing for me but make me absolutely ill. I plan to stop brushing for now and continue with vegetable juicing. I purchase a side of the best beef I could find, green standards, just so I could eat quality meat becuase it is so hard for me to eat meat generally but I feel better when I do.

Yes, my gums have receded alot. I've always had healthy gums and then suddenly this! I believe I had thrush while I had the shingles and that my body turned very acidic.
A death in the family just sent me into a stress coma. I'm working on keeping myself calm and feel I'm getting this under control. I've been afraid that maybe I have bone density issues as a result of this event.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)