CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: (((((HUGS)))))))

HennaHead Views: 5,752
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,834,680

Re: (((((HUGS)))))))

Wombat- I woke up this morning knowing that you were right about the reflux. I had colon problems that stopped me up during the first 2 weeks. I read about folks with shingles around the torso having had colon issues. I think this caused bacteria to back up into my mouth. I also ended up with what looked like thrush. My tongue split open and started bleeding. I brushed my tongue with Lugol's and about 36 hours (according to my records) the thrush was almost completely gone.

By the way, I had my husband put slices of onions in my socks to bring down body temp when it got over 101. It's amazing that my armpits smelled like onion for two days.
I also put tea tree oil in sesame oil and used it on the bottom of my feet to reduce fever. Added a drop to bath water to try to stop the spread of the infection. I realize now that the infection that causes the sores comes more from within the body.

I read about sorgham molasses being able to help rebuild teeth. I'm going to download that stuff you sent. Thanks so much. I'm trying to prevent dentures.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)