CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Q?? Cleanse-Shingles & Tooth Pitting?

HennaHead Views: 5,821
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,834,713

Re: Q?? Cleanse-Shingles & Tooth Pitting?

Thanks Freya-
I'm excited to here from you.
When I was growing up as a kid on the farm in a large family we never brushed our teeth. Us kids shared a toothbrush even. Every year I would ask my mom for only one thing for my birthday and I got it every year. It was one quart of honey I could have to myself. I would eat that jar of honey over about a 3 month period. I can remember getting honey from the time I was 7 until I was 15. I never went to the dentist during my childhood and chewed the pink tablet at school and it was always all over my teeth. Free toothbrush and toothpaste from the dental group that came around. But I was lazy then. Never going to the dentist from birth to 12 years of age and that was only becuase I got my two front teeth chipped by a baton. I had no cavities at the time. Then I did not go back until I was 16 (by then I was brushing alot) which was when one my left front tooth got a root canal and crowns added to both teeth. I was sitting in the chair listening to the radio waiting for the dentist when suddenly the announcer said Reagan had been shot. Afterwards, I faithfully brushed my teeth 3 times a day and it all went down hill from there.

Thanks for the info on propolis. I just read about it before coming down with the shingles. I've got so much reading to do now. Shingles have all dried up and I'm left with ugliness but it will heal in time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)