CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this a parasite die-off symptom or something else?
 
  Views: 3,550
Published: 11 years ago
 

Is this a parasite die-off symptom or something else?


A few weeks back I started using herbs everyday in order to get rid of a suspected parasite. For the past 2 weeks I have developed a fever that is usually around 100 degrees to 101 degrees Farenheit. I am normally 98.6.

The weird thing is that I don't really feel sick during these past 2 weeks. It's just that my temperature went up.

My worst symptoms happened earlier in the year when I had things like brain fog, fatigue and nausea etc. I never had a fever during any of those times. My temperature has only changed about 2 weeks ago.

Does this sound like it could be a die off symptom or is 2 weeks way too long for that? What should I do?

Thanks
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)