CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Hanna and Wombat

FlushingTexas Views: 2,012
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 183,650

Thanks Hanna and Wombat

Hanna,

The OO (Olive-Oil) I have is organic extra virgin olive oil made by Bionaturae. It is made in Italy. It does not say what type of olives are used.

When I use it on salads, for example, it is delicious with a light flavor...but when I mix it with that GF...it is an entirely different story!

I do like the altoid suggestion...I like those and it just might do the trick for me.

Wombat,

That is an interesting postulation concerning the lecithin since it is an emulsifier. I am not sure if it is the separation that is making me ill, or just the god-awful taste (and smell) of the concoction. I think I just had that one bout of nausea and that did it...imprinted that memory and it make me ill all over again. To me, being nausea-sick is the worst type of sick in the world. I would rather be hit by a truck than be nauseous.

So you see my dilemma.

I think I will use both of your ideas on the next flush and pray to the gods of anti-nausea that all goes as planned.

Blessings to you both!

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)