CureZone   Log On   Join
Anal Fecal Odor (New Perspective!!!) LPN1234

fecalodor Views: 5,141
Published: 10 years ago

Anal Fecal Odor (New Perspective!!!) LPN1234

Okay, for a long time now I've been noticing a trend which I intentionally kept quiet on because it was hard for me to explain the link between the trend and our fecal odor problem. I started to acknowledge a certain trend when LPN12345 (most of us here remember her from years back) said she has thyroid disease. Before LPN12345 acknowledged her thyroid issue, I had always been overly susceptible to colds and flu (symptoms of hypothyroidism). I always listened to a seasoned medical doctor here in New York on the radio, and he used to say that thyroid disease can mimmick candida - And that a lot of people that think they have candida actually have thyroid disease. I used to feel tired very easily and sleep a lot(symptoms of hypothyroidism). I used to think that that doctor was crazy - always talking about thyroid disease. But not long ago, one of the members of poopreport.com said that they tried different approaches to curing this fecal odor problem, including hemroid treatments etc, but the fecal odor problem did not go away until they got treated for their hypothyroidism (once again, after reading that post a bell rung in my head but still I couldn't explain why thyroid disease can cause our problem). Recently I was experiencing bad bronchitis and coughing terribly. While in the Emergency Room, the doctors and nurses were making fun of me because of the fecal odor and the fact that I still had winter coat on and winter hat on while sitting on the hospital bed in the emergency room. And one of the doctors said out loudly, "I think someone has a thyroid issue" (immediately I heard that, another bell rung in my head but still I couldn't understand why thyroid issue would be responsible for our odor problem). About 2 days ago, someone sent me a private message and the person acknowledged that their anal fecal odor began when they were diagnosed with thyroid disease. The anal fecal odor symptoms this person was having are exactly like my own symptoms. So could thyroid disease be the common bond that we all have here?? Well, don't get too excited yet because I would like to leave y'all on this confusing note, as our problem does seem like a never-ending mystery: I have heard that mercury poisoning can cause the thyroid gland to malfunction, as well as candida causing the thyroid gland to malfunction. So which came first, the chicken or the egg??? Do we all suffer from mercury poisoning and/or candida as well?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (2)