CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whoa... some observations & questions about tap water CS...

ino Views: 3,997
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,640

Re: whoa... some observations & questions about tap water CS...

Do you have rain water? If so, use that until you can get hold of distilled water. Not ideal, but better than mains water, and production time will be just as quick. End result will be milky or cloudy the same as it is with mains water.

That drop in ppm you speak of is natural. I asked the same question several years ago when first getting involved with EIS/CS using rainwater. Apparently the impurities in the water will cause an initial drop in ppm, then the ppm will rise again over production time to give a more accurate ppm of silver {way too much I suspect due to production time involved}. Don't ask me to explain it, ask someone who is well versed in chemistry and they'll explain what happens with electrolysis and water impurities, it's over my head but that's how it was explained to me.

Electrolysis effects the dissolved solids, organics etc etc in the water which affects the meter readings. After a suitable production time period that reading will go up again, but as I said, it'll probly result in way too much silver in that solution by then.

Yellow is usually the first colour observable with the naked eye. Any colour beyond that could be either larger particles present or much higher silver content {density}.

Put it this way, you can imagine the silver content if production went for only one hour using rain or mains water by comparison to one hour production using DW.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)