CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Morgellons (whatever it is) is Different

Views: 3,698
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,838,316

Re: My Morgellons (whatever it is) is Different

Hi there

Haven't posted here in a while, but just wanted to comment on your symptoms. Morgellons is unfortunately progressive and in stages and while I didn't want to scare you, felt you should know this. I had the fibers in the beginning too--clear but also blue, pink ones.

I also think some of the clear fibers are actually some sort of parasitic worm--perhaps coming in on clothing and and/ or perhaps a result of an insect colonization [mite/fungal gnat?] within you. Some are very very fine--I had my daughter take a picture of all of these coming off of my fingertips..really weird. The red/ blue ones are different.

In the beginning, I didn't have pain, or anything like that either, but disturbing movement going on in my legs and feet, as if something was squirming around in there, along with a 'jumping bean' type feeling. I determined this NOT to be neurological, since creams and so forth would stop this sensation. I also got so desperate after not getting no help from parasitologist's, that I did my own microscope studies [ironically had just finished taking a microbiology class]to confirm parasites...I had MANY.

I had many of the 'splinter' sticks too, as I would call them, coming off me, and lots of other debris from my feet, i.e. deformed bugs etc. I don't have as much of this going on now, but --and I wish I didn't have to tell you all this-- have a tremendous amount of pain and just got lesions for the first time this year.

IMO, the pain of all of this comes later when detoxing what I believe to be the fungus within you, that if left unchecked, begins building layers, and perhaps even creating it's own new pathogens and parasites. Within each layer of biofilm, parasites, bugs, and artifacts are trapped and hidden from your immune system..and I think may even be used for food sources. I know this sounds unreal, but researchers are learning more and more about biofilms, which IMO, plays a big part in morgellons.

I have been at this for 5 years, and if had to do this all over again, God forbid, I would start doing an antifungal and detox diet ASAP, along with enzymes. I have been through many many cleanses and layers coming out, with huge sheets of skin peeling off as well. Think this is all good but you just might be able to avoid all this by doing that cleanse and starting there, then also adding in an antifungal supplement with enzymes program and an antibiotic.

Just food for thought and hope this helps clear up your questions.
PCS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.574 sec, (2)