CureZone   Log On   Join
I need some advice... And be happy you don't live in Sweden ;-)

FromSweden Views: 1,848
Published: 16 years ago

I need some advice... And be happy you don't live in Sweden ;-)

Dear fellow flushers

I live in Sweden and have trouble finding some of the ingredients for the liver flush. Sweden is a beautiful country and marvellous in many ways, but we are really loaded with laws and regulations about what can and what cannot be sold, especially when it comes to food and other things that are meant to be ingested. Health stores have lots of problems with national and EU rules about what can be imported and sold in this respect.

Epsom Salt for example is hard to find. In Sweden we have only one chain of pharmacies (monopolized) and they are the only ones allowed to sell prescription and non-prescription drugs. They do sell Epsom Salt but you have to order it and you can't just walk in and buy it. Most of the times I want to order it the pharmacy personnel have no idea what I'm talking about. And for some reason they are very reluctant to sell it. It is not very cheap either.
I have not found Epsom Salt anywhere else. Health stores doesn't carry it. (There is probably some law that forbids them to sell it.)

Since I have very big problems with the taste of the epsom salt I have been advised here on this forum to try magnesium citrate instead. That proved to be even more difficult to find. Pharmacies don't have it. I found one thing in a health store, but I don't know if it's good enough. This is there I need your help. It is a bottle with magnesium citrate capsules. The capsule "shell" consists of vegetable cellulose, gellan gum and potassium cetate. The other ingredients in the capsules except the magnesium citrate itself are microcristalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate (thickening agent), dandelion root, alfalfa leaves, parsley leaves, and leaves from green English cress (hope I got these words right).
This is really a food supplement. Expensive too. Can I use this? And if so, how many of these capsules do I need to take when I am about to do a Liver Flush and afterwards? It only says on the bottle that three capsules contains 400 mg of magnesium.

I am very grateful for any advice.
Thank you very much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.563 sec, (1)