CureZone   Log On   Join
the dark side voice-over prescriptoin poison warnings

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
ohfor07 Views: 1,368
Published: 10 years ago

the dark side voice-over prescriptoin poison warnings

I don't get much TV any more and I believe this is one of the reasons why it jumps out at me so easily whenever I visit somebody who has their TV turned on and a commercial ad for prescription drugs comes on.

First thing that jumps out at me is - do people ever really listen to these commercials... I mean reallly listen with full focused attention ? Especially when the tv ad gets to the part where the quiet voice - over is phased in towards the end of the ad and gently whispers advice and warnings such as " stop taking _______ if you experience seizures....or liver damage... or heart palpitations.....or failing kidneys...or oily discharge from the rectum....or you see blue streaks....or your hair begins to fall out....or..... or...." How do you think that kinda risk stacks up against a little bit of Comfrey?

I look at people like my aged mother who I know, sadly, sits in front of her tv hours every day with that glossy-eyed glow of MSM-sponsored Alpha brainwave activity, and I know that she is a perfect of example of somebody who is watching and listening BUT does not really hear this kind of info given out by the same dark side FDA gang that is concerned about you running into a little bit of Comfrey.

Sheesh!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)