CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mysterious abdominal Bloating is still here

Views: 5,360
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 184,827

Re: Mysterious abdominal Bloating is still here

Dear San2006,

I would say I had a similar situation. As far as I can judge your condition from the distance I would say to solve it do what Andreas stresses all the time KEEP YOUR COLON CLEAN.
It took me some time to understand how important this advise is.
First of all stay away from psyllium. Andreas always said it might causee micro traumata in the intestinal wall.
Secondly use Oxypowder (if necessary several times a week) which destroys putrefying bacteria in the small intestine.
Thirdly try my marvellous remedy for cleaning the colon: Drink 1.5 liter of luke warm water first thing in the morning as quickly as you can. This might clean you out as it does clean me.

And most of all bear in mind that getting rid of this bloating takes time for several reasons.
1. Being bloated for a long time as it was the case in your case means that the colon does not empty properly with each BM, because it is sort of "worn out". There are pockets and hidden places with stuck waste. You will have to work on it for a while until everything is fixed again and this might take up to one year.
2. Toxins from the depth of your body move into the liver to be transformed into a form ready to leave the body. Due to the increased detox capacity of the liver induced by flushing this process now occures at a higher speed. These released toxins in turn feed putrefying bacteria in your guts and cause bloating. So try to shorten the transit time of waste in your bowls.

Food (for instance pasta) spiced with tumeric, ginger and cayenne) and lots of olive oil is very helpful for me. Maybe you want to try it as well.

And last not least - continue flushing. 7 flushes might not be enough. Andreas said 10 to 12 fushes are sufficient on an average but some people - like me - need more.

Good luck and blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)