CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alleviating bloating

Views: 5,345
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 184,877

Re: Alleviating bloating

Dear San,

first of all I would really like to encourage you getting an enema kit. It does not cost a lot and giving yourself an enema is really easy. Try it and you will see how helpful enemas are in particular for INSTANT relief of bloating.
AC:
I dissolve AC in about 200 ml of water. Be careful because AC can mess around and black spots on clothes and furniture are difficult to remove.
This olive oil:lemon juice mixture is sort of a "mini flush" I practise this quite often and it gives me a great start of the day. Two tablespoons of each should be sufficient. People in Kreta known for their longvivity - by the way - drink a small glas of olive oil first thing in the morning every day. So nothing is really new on my recommendations.
All this is a matter of trial an error. I can tell only about my feelings and experiences and what is good for me. Altogether , my digestion works a lot better with this olive oil drink in the morning and made it very clear to me what Andreas stresses all the time: Bloating, Candida, heartburn and bad digestion have their origin in the liver. As long as there is enough bile flow there is no bloating, no Candida , and no digestion problem.

Regardless whether you choose the castor oil option or AC you can eat afterwards. However, castor oil means taking a day off an stay close to the bathroom. AC in constrast does not interfere considerably with your daily activities. This is the reason why I like the AC method.

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)