CureZone   Log On   Join
Spontaneous gallstone release

FlushingTexas Views: 4,226
Published: 15 years ago

Spontaneous gallstone release

Hello all!

I thought I would post something that happened last night/this morning.

It seems I had a spontaneous "flush" occur.

I had my last meal yesterday at approx. 4:30 pm and had nothing but water and my vitamins until 10pm. I sat down to watch the news and decided to have a bowl of ice cream. After the first bite, I heard a lot of gurgling and felt contractions in the GB.

I thought nothing of it until this morning when I passed about 30-40 "tomato seed" stones. They were tan in color. I did not see anything green, however, I did not dissect the actual bm to investigate.

The only thing that has really changed is that I am taking malic acid (Magnesium Malate) and more Vit.C along with some amino acids to help with a skin condition.

I really didn't sleep well at all last night and now I am wondering if it was toxic recirculation that was keeping me awake.

Anyway, I thought I would share that with you especially in light of all the discussion about whether or not the stones are just oil. Unless the stones are made out of Blue Bell Ice Cream homemade vanilla flavor, I would venture to say NO.

Blessings to you all and happy flushing (intentional or not :-))

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)