CureZone   Log On   Join
Such a magnificent tree!

Savagegrace Views: 1,029
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 184,971

Such a magnificent tree!

Greets,

If one were to read all the posts (and FAQs) here, one would find this a common question, but also one that will always keep coming up. It's simply easier to ask than skim though several hundred posts (thousands really!) to find the answer(s).

What's nice is you'll always get a different take. You'll find both sides of the tests. My tests were gallstones, proving it's real. My tests were cholesterol balls, proving it's fake. Proving of course you can chose to justify whatever your belief is.

I can only tell you what I believe to be true and I would be right with a probability of 97%.

But, would you believe me? I mean, why should you?

Stones are a tree in the forest, a really great looking tree, rather magnificent, donít you think?

A common misconception is that calcified stones are bad. They are.

But saying this means that the ďsoftĒ ďsoapĒ stones are good?

Or better, the implied implication is they prove the Liver-Flush doesnít work and is just ďmakingĒ the ďsoapĒ stones.

Saaaaay, look at that tree, like Wow!, Itís really magnificent, donít you think?

Reading though the posts youíll find the light green ďsoftĒ stones can indeed be produced by the LF.

However, itís also becomes obvious that the darker green ďsoftĒ stones were NOT.

So then one understands that the liver produces two types of stones.

The hard stones are conglomerates of hard salts.

The old soft stones (typically much darker or even black) captured toxins, meds, parasites or emotional evens that stress the body.

The newly formed soft stones are formed by capturing chaff. A very real benefit!

Thus the reason why some people no longer produce even the light green soft stones as they continue doing LFís.

They are chaff free!

Personally, I enjoy the forest, the tree you enjoy is a large tree indeed, it seems everyone finds it at some time.

Your Humble Servant,

Gracefully Savage
Frick and Frack stood before the huge magnificent tree. Isnít it beautiful said Frick! Truly sighed Frack.

Frick exclaimed, itís the biggest tree in the forest, you can spot it from miles away!

Frack looked around and grinned. Well, he said, not when youíre in the forest, thank goodness for the beaten path!

Frick replied, yeah, fortunately the trail is well beaten around the tree and every path into the forest, leads toward it!

Frack, stretching his neck to look high above the trees, realized it was becoming dark.

Time to head home he told Frick. It was after all, a goodly distance to get out of the forest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.221 sec, (2)