I had my 2 Amalgam fillings replaced around 2 weeks ago. I was fine until few days ago, when I say I was fine I mean my illness wasn't worse, my eyes strated to get severely dry and before when I took 100mg of zinc picolinate it used to get better (and my body temp used to be better).
But today and yesterday I have been taking the zinc with no change, it's still severely dry.
I live in Egypt and we don't have specialists in removing amalgam, so I think I must have swallowed some of it :(
I'm using toxguard and will start chlorella tonight. I'm taking alot of anti-oxidants and supplements too.
Would that be it? that I have swallowed more mercury?