CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Results from Strongyloides ELISA and Injectable Iver

endersgame Views: 3,884
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,851,739

Re: Results from Strongyloides ELISA and Injectable Iver

We did drink the ivomec and it was worse tasting than anything I have ever experienced and made us sick to our stomache. But not deadly ill.

We have beentaking wine and ivermectin every other night, but think the two nights in a row may be better. Using the pour on.

I have gotten rid of a lot using the piperazine now twice the Mayo Clinic protocol. (3500mg two days in a row, week off (I only took five days between) then 3500mg for two days again.

So yesterday I started on mebendazole at 200 mg twice a day and will cut back to 150 then 100 a day over the next week. Then back to albendazole, then prazi, then ....till everything is gone and at least a year more. Oh yes, I am back on doxycycline, as well at 1/2 the higher lyme dosage so I don't get sick and have to stop.

I am down to very small and a lot fewer "specimens" and may have lost a kind or two. Too early to say.

My nose, face, scalp, ears and eyes are still yucky. But with less kinds, lost LOTS of the filaria type and most of the little golden round worms I used to find on my skin constantly.

But I still have miles to go.

I am taking two teaspoons of salt to build up to the salt diet. And I think the bee propolis helps but it is also allowng the larvae to glop up in my sinuses, which is good once there gone, but hell while they are there.

My husband won't do netti pots and I am trying to figure out how to help him get his nose better, so I will use the bee propolis in smaller doses I think.

Willtheory, I am so impressed you came back to talk about your injection experience. It is really outstandingly brave of you to do it, and MORE outstandinlgy brave for you to tell us about the failure after your promotion of the process.

I think you have a lot of good things inside you and you will turn out to be person of great consequence as you do whatever you choose to do with your young life. My hat is also off to your parents, since at least they didn't smash all of your character, and may have helped to build it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)