CureZone   Log On   Join
Looking for dentist in Canada or Mexico

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
warduck Views: 1,503
Published: 10 years ago

Looking for dentist in Canada or Mexico

Hi everyone. Today, I called a couple holistic/mercury-free/biological dentists in the San Francisco Bay area to ask about replacing my three Amalgams (without insurance). I discovered it was cost prohibitive; it's about $1000 - $1400 per filling! I'm sure those dentists are skilled and experienced. But I cannot spend that amount at this moment. A few of them were not even sure if they took any extra precautions in the removal process.

From some of the posts here on CZ and around the web, it seems Toronto and Tijuana are the places to go for more affordable Amalgam replacement. Could anyone recommend a dentist in these areas?

It would be much appreciated and I'd update the forum with my experience. Some posts about dentists are from years ago, and I plan to inquire about them over the next few days. The search continues.

Thank you for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)