CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Cassie

FlushingTexas Views: 5,585
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 185,376

Thanks Cassie

Cassie,

I suppose you are right...I don't want to quit...at least not right now.

I keep hoping that as I flush and juice, whatnot, that the cravings for it will gradually decrease. I guess it's not so.

I have "quit" more times than I can count...I did once for 2 years and ended up clinically depressed. I had to start smoking again just to feel halfway OK. I realize that it is mostly an emotional issue.

I find that after I do a flush, my emotional reaction is one of depression, or melancholy. I believe that therein lies the root. I deal with the issues as they come up. With every flush I do feel as though I am getting closer to finally laying them down for good.

I just get so annoyed with myself for continuing to pollute my body while at the same time trying to clean it up...sometimes I feel as though I am at cross-purposes.

I am glad that there is someone like you that understands. I really didn't want to get bombarded by criticism today.

Thanks,

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)