CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone for low-sulfur diet?

Views: 808
Published: 10 years ago

Anyone for low-sulfur diet?

Hey everyone, hope you are all hanging in there. I'm the one that has had about 80-90% reduction in FBO with FODMAPs diet and lots of working out.

I had a very pared down diet lately because of my schedule so I really noticed when a food I eat makes the FBO worse of a day. I had a load of egg whites the other night because I was craving protein. Next two days the armpits of my shirts were soaked and even stank bad to me. (I don't smell the FBO just my sweat). I have read on other forums (I lurk in a lot of places) that some people tried low sulfur diets for BO.

Good thing is the FODMAPS diet for IBS already avoids a lot of sulfur-rich foods. I think between this discovery and the fiber I have been taking that I may finish off that last 10-20% of this odor problem. I'll update after a few weeks just to make sure.

BTW, those of you that think you have TMAU (not tested for it) take a look at the diet. Lots of high choline foods in that low sulfur diet too. Just something else for you to try if you aren't having luck with everything else. Good luck, be well, and don't EVER give up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.967 sec, (1)