CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Technical Again..Clear Liver Duct?

Views: 1,639
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 185,447

Re: Technical Again..Clear Liver Duct?

>>>>>>>>>It just occured to me. If we were to get biliary sludge from the flush, wouldn't that mean that part of the liver duct it came from would be clear from stones?>>>>>>>>><

The liver has roughtly 50.000 branches, small one, big one tiny ones and each with the capazity to dilate considerably. So, this organ is a lot more branched than lets say the US highway network

>>>>>>>>Secondly, is there a significant difference from a big and small stones in terms of the effect it caused to the liver function? Wouldn't it be logical to think that the biggest stone would have occupied at the very front of the duct and would be flushed first?>>>>>>
Some things can only be felt by experience. I can tell you that releasing BIG stones made a terrific difference upon my digestion and my well being. As a matter for fact, after having completed about 5 flushes BIG stones obviously musthave noved forward. They must have caused INSTANT blockage of ducts what I felt very pronounced as INSTANT pain in the liver area, INSTANT yellow stool, INSTANT feeling of beeeing sick etc. Immediate flushing brought about relief.

>>>>>>Thirdly, if the liver is so congested with stones, how does the flow of bile even possible? Does the bile go through around the small crevices of the stones?><<<
Interesting question. What do you think is the reason why here so many people complain about gas, bloating, food intolerances , constipation, Candida - to name the most important complaints. BECAUSE THE BILE FLOW IS INADEQUATE. A hose full of stones still allows some water to pass however not enough.

>>>>>I'm sorry for the questions. I'm just constantly trying to get better and it helps to know how the Liver Flush works on the functionality of the liver.>>>>>
Why don't you simply jump and try it? You have nothing to loose. After 20 flushings and having released roughly 5.400 stones I can tell you: It like having a new life, like being newly born. Make a list of all your major and minor complaints and check what has changed after having completed 5, 7, 10 or even 20 flushes. You will be amazed.

Thanks in advance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)