CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Conservative Media Continues Bizarre Crusade Against Solar

Views: 1,716
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,855,127

Re: Conservative Media Continues Bizarre Crusade Against Solar

You sure watch a lot off boob tube. But the facts are is solar is not viable as a central energy source. I'm all for the homeowner investing in his own roof top solar panels they work great in this type of application and I don't think anyone is against that, just more liberal lies made up because alternative resources just are not capable of the performance and mass generated power these people claim, yet are willing to say anything to get that grant money.
Wind farms are the same way,huge subsidies for almost no return. The huge wind farms in the UK only supplied less then 1% of it's energy needs last winter yet cost everyman women and child app. $6,000.00..
I hope someone does come up with a viable alternative energy source because the lefts bite off it's nose to spite it's face attitude about mining our own resource not only is destroying our economy but placing us in a perpetual war for oil mode ad infinitum...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)