CureZone   Log On   Join
LLD says Schaller is Brilliant

grace2010 Views: 1,463
Published: 9 years ago

LLD says Schaller is Brilliant

I spoke to my LLD today and he has consulted with schaller regarding his books and the update I posted earlier. He acknowledged that Schaller has some personality issues and that this will likely lead to his research never being replicated.

He think Artesunate is great as long as it is monitored by a LLD and bloodwork, and it is available through hepapro. I will be titrating up on the Artemesinin and then go on Artesunate when I get high enough. Artemesinin requires supplements to keep from depleting nutrients.

My doc said he has not been able to replicate his test findings with ECP with a few patients he tried it with. He doesn't know why. This is big since without that there isn't anyway to accurately test for Babesia. So eradication remains difficult.

My LLD also said he agrees with Schaller, that without eradicating babesia, and bartonella eradicating Lyme is impossible.

I put my faith in God not in any medicine or treatment. I treat my own Lyme and co-infections more spiritually then i do medically. I do this through spiritual practice, faith, and developing my identity in the kingdom. This is the only thing I can recommend, any medical treatment that I post is limited but I post it in the thought that it may help someone.
I wish you all the best with recovering your health
Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)