CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Respectful dialogue

Views: 1,767
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,856,146

Re: Respectful dialogue

Here is where you and I firmly disagree. A baseline level of respect should be automatic for a fellow human being. I'm only asking for an end to the ad hominem attacks and the presumptuous (and wrong) insults that are distracting from intelligently addressing the real issues. I am trying to initiate a respectful level of dialogue so we CAN stick to the issues.

BTW, to those out in curezone world, if somebody asks you to earn their respect, ask yourself "is their respect really worth it?" I have earned the respect of many people in many fields, their particular respect was valuable because they were admirable and worthy. Anybody seeking respect should ask what the value of a particular person's respect is, and what that person would have you do to earn it. Acquiescing to narrow minded partisan viewpoints and hateful rhetoric is not honorable behavior to my eyes, though it earns the respect of some. I will not do such things for anyone's respect.

You are your two buddies can now proceed to give this message your reactionary vote down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.750 sec, (1)