CureZone   Log On   Join
improvement survey

Views: 2,297
Published: 15 years ago

improvement survey

Hi all,

here we hear of many impressive health improvements after liver flushing. I am a walking example that this approach works. Healthwise I feel like a five year old child - and I have never felt better than today after 20 flushings and other cleansing methods.

However - my health improvements were accompanied by improvements in my every day life - I will list them here

1. I make more money with less work
2. I changed country (what I never ever would have been able to do before liver flushing)
3. I have new ideas to make even more money.
4. In professional discussions I am a lot stronger than before, my speech is faster and good arguments pop into my mind immediately and because of this I do not loose clients (I am self employed)
5. My entire appearance is a lot better and to be bautiful and good looking I need a lot less time than before flushing.
6. My day has more hours because now I am a lot more efficient
7. I can sort out people with "bad mental energy" so that they don't bother me any more.
8. Depressions were present for a while during the main flushing period (because all "old things" came up to the surface into my conscience) but now since "I am done and have a clean liver" the past now is what it really is : THE PAST - full stop.

Altogether I would say, it is like having a new life, a better life, a life without or with less psychological burden because of trauma originating from my childhood (they simply do not bother me any more).

My question:
Am I the only one here in this forum who experienced these changes????
I am more than tense to hearing testimonials from others and to exchange opinions/experiences upon what has changed beyond health issue due to flushing .

Thanks in advance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)