CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Isnt There A Definite Cure?

aa45 Views: 1,000
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,857,995

Re: Why Isnt There A Definite Cure?

My grandma actually had something similar about 40 years ago. I havent really asked her much and she doesnt know all the details. She basically had scabs on the outside and inside of her lips that took a long time to heal. I believe they cracked when they were dry and bled and formed new scabs. Nothing wrong with her lips anymore. I dont think it was EC.

My mom has a really good friend in China, whom I recently saw, and Im pretty sure had EC. Shes been picking at her lips for I'd say a good 30 years. Still did it when I saw her recently. I didnt ask her about it, but what else could it be?

Ive never heard anything about water causing EC. I know water can cause peeling skin to turn white. Im pretty damn sure I have EC. I have the peeling cycles, corn flakes. The only thing I dont have are the yellow slime or whatever. And the skin isnt as thick. Its really thin actually, but my EC started getting bad around last year. I only remember that I used to pick at my lips a few years ago. Didnt think much about it until I realized I had EC.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

13.329 sec, (1)