CureZone   Log On   Join
Leaky gut and candida

zena2 Views: 1,171
Published: 10 years ago

Leaky gut and candida

Hi Dr. Jeff -

I'm in a bad spot right now. I have leaky gut with a lot mucous in my stool and also candida (from overuse of antibiotics and not enough probiotics and bad diet).

I am on the anti-candida diet and I was taking caprol, psyllium, bentonite for the candida and then I switched to Diflucan for the last 4 weeks and still take the psyllium but just once a day lately and sometimes bentonite. I also use oxi-cleanse because I am very constipated at times.

I am at the point where I can barely work because every food (and probiotics) that I ingest gives me an allergic reaction (itchiness and severe brain fog and anxiety - some more than others but always happens) about 1 to 3 hours after ingestion.

I also am noticing that in the am, I am awakened by rapid heart rate at about the same time every day. I am worse off with anxiety symptoms in the am and am much better at night and I also seem to be more awake at night. I'm thinking this could be related to cortisol/adrenals?
I've actually just gone on an antidepressant because of all of the stress this has caused. I'm wondering if this will even help or make the situation worse.

I'm a mess and I just don't know where to start.

Do I back off on the candida protocol and try to heal the leaky gut and if I do that will candida come out full force. I am also thinking that I should go off the Diflucan. It has helped with my gut though not being so bothered because it seemed like I was having reactions to the caprol when I was taking that for about 3 weeks.

Do you hae any suggestions as to how I should proceed?

Thanks,
Zena

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)