CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wierd debris during this liver flush
boldyloxx Views: 1,881
Published: 17 years ago
This is a reply to # 185,815

Re: Wierd debris during this liver flush

Hi! I read about Sodium Alginate (Algin) over at www. %¤#&!§- forum. They have a forum on that website dedicated for those recovering from mercury from dental fillings, etc. Alot of good tips there.

Last September I had the last of 8 mercury fillings replaced, and I realize that I do probably have reserves of mercury still in my body. It ends up in the colon and liver most times. So I figured that since I have some bottles, it wouldnt hurt to take two capsules with the grapefruit mix. The dead parasites were from the 20 drops of Black-Walnut tincture I added (like Dr. Hulda advised)

Sodium Alginate sponges up heavy metals like Mercury and makes it pass out through the bowel movements or urine when it is taken with juices.

It is the one safe mercury chelator that one can take even if they still have metal fillings in thier mouths.

Any other chelator-- including Cilantro or Chlorella is NOT safe to use until after all metal fillings are out.

Sodium Alginate is wise to take ALONG with things that contain Chlorella- or Chlorella supplements, because it will bind to the mercury that the Chlorella often spills around in the body. I will not take Chlorella unless I also take Algin with it.

I love Lobster during the holidays-- but I realize that it probably has some mercury in it. So I take two capsules of Sodium Alginate when I eat the lobster- to spongue up any stray mercury from that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

2.938 sec, (1)