CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quality Artemesinin -

grace2010 Views: 2,244
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,858,002

Re: Quality Artemesinin -

I'm coming off of a few really good days and feeling fluish today. I slept half the day. I don't know if I over did it or if my body is just sick. Thanks for asking.

Lyme is so tough, even with a doc who is literate. I would guess it would be really tough to find a doc in "LYME FREE" Australia. I did hear that there is a doc from their that just recently joined ILADS. Are you familiar with them?

It seems no matter what treatment I do I get a good 3 day bounce and then decline again. I wonder if you had a similar reaction to sweet Wormwood . Have you read Schaller or Ilads? Both have a lot of guidelines on line that are more aggressive than others.
How long have you had these symptoms? There are so many treatments that help. believe you can take artesunate for longer than sweet Wormwood /artemesinin, but it is more expensive. Just start at a low dose, and stop immediately if you have any ear pain. It is a derivative of artemesia plant same as artemesinin. /there is a source that you can get it I think without a doc.
If you want links for either set of guidelines I posted them a few posts down. Lyme can cause serious mental illness, and encephalitis. I am really concerned for you. Do you know how long ago you were infected?

I got the art from my doc,so no info on getting it without a doc. I know that there are sources saying that taking art and sweet Wormwood for three weeks and then stopping, but you will see in lyme guidelines that it is being used for months at a time under a docs supervision. I don't know what to think, myself. Hope you are feeling better.
GRACE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)