CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do I know if my coffee enema "worked"?

missthang Views: 33,620
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,859,254

Re: How do I know if my coffee enema "worked"?

Sounds like you had a good first coffee enema. I did my first one a few months ago and have been going strong ever since!

I've read that you get the best results if you do app. 4 cups of the coffee/water solution, but you may have to work up to that much. I could only do 2 at first.

Different people do them for different amounts of time, but I usually lay for 5 mins on my right side, 5 mins on my left and 5 mins on my back. I also sometimes add a couple of cloves of raw, pressed garlic to the water before I bring it to a boil and let it steep for 4-10 mins after I take it off the heat. I usually put half the water in the pot to heat, take it off as soon as it comes to a boil, let it steep 4-10 mins, then add the other 2 cups of water (which helps cool it down faster).

I tend to get out more parasites if I'm doing other anti- parasite things, but I know some people have gotten a lot out with an enema that contained peroxide.

Also, you can see better what has come out if you order the blonde coffee made especially for enemas made by S.A. Wilson, but I waited to see if I was going to be doing them very often before I went and bought that kind of coffee. It's supposedly more effective than regular brown coffee, but there's not really any way to measure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)