CureZone   Log On   Join
replenishing the good guys with homemade kraut

indigoaura Views: 30,104
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,859,096

replenishing the good guys with homemade kraut

Hi there - I just wanted to put in my two cents. I find that simple is better, and cheap is best.

Candida is effectively beaten back in 3 steps:

1.) Cut off their food source - sugar. That means bread, alcohol, fruit, dairy (lactose is sugar), all junk food

2.) Kill them. Take coconut oil (5 - 10 tsps a day) and drink 1 tsp aluminum free baking soda and water on an empty stomach 2 times a day (google Dr. Simoncini for some incredible info on plain baking soda and curing cancer), then follow 30 minutes later with...

3.) Probiotics. Yes, killing the candida is great, but after you blast them out of your intestinal tract with the baking soda wash, you need to either take a massive amount of probiotic pills or eat homemade sour kraut so the good guys can start to repopulate and keep the candida from growing back. You don't want to have to stay on that restrictive diet forever, do you?? I for one want a glass of wine. :-)

You have to make your own fermented veggies because the ones from the store have been pasteurized and contain sugar, vinegar, tons of salt, etc. The pills, if they even make it to your lower intestine alive, require such a massive dose that I don't think taking the 4 - 6 recommended a day does any good for candida. At least it didn't for me. Let me put it this way - one tablespoon of kraut has the equivalent of an entire bottle of pills. Ingest a trillion count good guys before every meal and you likely don't need anything else!

Amazingly, it smells sour but tastes delicious, I PROMISE. But you're eating it for your health, so think of it as medicine. You hold your nose and swallow pills and nyquil, don't you? Well there you go.

Honey Ginger Red Kraut
1 head of green or purple cabbage. I like purple.
1 high potency probiotic pill as a starter (you want to be able to control what bacteria are growing in there).
1 tsp honey (or agave or some type of Sugar so they have food to grow)
water
ginger root (optional but delicious)

That's it. Chop it or put in a food processor. Then take 1/4 of the cabbage on blend it with water to make a soup. Add the honey and probiotic and ginger. You do this because you don't want any air bubbles in the jar. Mix all back together and put in a big jar. Again, use something to smash it down really good and let the "soup" seal it in. You can fold extra cabbage leaves to press on top if you want. I do, and then throw these away when it's done. Screw the lid on LOOSELY (you don't want your jar to explode), and let it sit on your counter top for 7 - 10 days.

There you go. Why pay $20 a bottle for pills when you can make your own superman-strength probiotic in a week?

Hope this helps.

Indigo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.843 sec, (2)