CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skin disorder MH help please

MH 108 Views: 941
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,859,583

Re: skin disorder MH help please

So for 20 years you have had simialr skin?

I suggest a liver problem / worms.

WEED & FEED

Once flushed out, no constipation, then move on to 4 bottes of Liver Skin Itch formula and take 1 tablespoon morning and night until all 4 bottles are gone.

If you have any dental metals, get rid of them, all of them.
Never take a vitamin or drug or any metal source in your diet, this means clean up your drnks to pure fruit juices and home made distilled water.

MY GUESS and this in nothing more than a guess, I suggest your liver probably looks the same appearance.

WEED & FEED and don't go backwards once clean, don't allow this to happen again.

I would use what I call Herbal Spray I on your entire body, then next large bottle Herbal Spray II, then next large bottle Herbal Spray III and then onto Herbal Spray III xxx daily for life and odds are, you will look younger and like new in less than 2 years.

To begin with
8 LBB daily
Liver Gallbladder Balance
Liver Gallbladder Cleanse
Kidney/Pancreas Cleanse
De-Worm
Then Liver Itch 4 bottles

Learn BOOK I
Do a 14 day oraange juice fast 2 weeks after deworming and start that fast with a 2 day clark style liver flush. Come first of the year, do a 21 day orange juice fast.

Just ideas, your weight, appearance, total health, etc. will limit you or aid you in going faster. I would suggest this should be easy to eliminate "IF" you stop the sources and clean up the liver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)