CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #20

Views: 2,094
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 185,949

Re: Flush #20

Dear Carol,

maybe you know that I mentioned a teacher who took Castor oil internally to cleanse his body. After 250 (!!) applications in the course of 5 years his severe light allergy was gone. This was some years ago. Since then he takes castor oil twice a week. Recently I got an e mail from his telling me that all of a sudden the fluids from his liver were AS BLACK AS HELL and smelling awfully.
This gave me an idea on how much filth is stored inside of us which will eventually come up to be eliminated. So your strange odour does not astonish me AT ALL.

I am also a "20-flushes-person" and for me I know for sure: these flushes create "only" the right onditions for the liver to detox the body but it does absolute not mean that all your body is clean by know. Flushes are "the beginning of the party" not the end. From all to wrote here I would guess there is still a long way ahead of you.

Instead of complaining be happy that all the junk cames out and that obviously your body has switched to a detox mode which you can tell by the smell. Try to support your liver by interrupting the so call entero hepathic cycle and thus prevent poisons from beeing reabsorpted in the guts.
You can do this with castor oil or with activated charcoal, which I mentioned alreday here in this forum.
Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.515 sec, (1)