CureZone   Log On   Join
exfoliative cheilitis

jodi6696 Views: 1,960
Published: 11 years ago

exfoliative cheilitis

I have had EC now for 8 months and it is driving me crazy. I had it 10 years ago and went to the best dermatologists in Minnesota, the U of M and the Mayo Clinic and they ended up telling me to use KY jelly. I did and it went away after a while, but I think it just went away on its own. This time nothing works. Things that I have tried - 4 cortisone creams including the strongest, Cetaphil Restoraderm lotion, MSM lotion, Calendula ointment, Licorice root cream, DMSO ointment-don't use that, wheatgrass cream and vitamins and probiotics all with no help. I am going to the derm again and probably going to try a cortisone shot and prednisone even though they didn't help last time I had this. I don't know what to do anymore does anyone know of anything that helps even a little? I will post back if I find anything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)