CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #8 Retracing Massive Depression

FlushingTexas Views: 2,993
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 186,064

Re: Flush #8 Retracing Massive Depression

Daffy,

I know...I felt MUCH better by Tuesday. My energy had come back and I was allright again.

I am, however, a little apprehensive about subsequent flushes, because frankly...the recent retrace from 22-24 years old was relatively easy to what I face next if my theory holds true.

From ages 12-21 life was pretty much a cesspool minefield for me. In fact, as a defense mechanism, I have literally forgotten a whole lot of it. I mean BIG chunks of time simply missing from my mind.

The body holds onto this stuff until we die, I'm convinced, unless we release and deal with it.

Honestly, I am a little frightened at what I will find. But, I will not run away nor will I stop flushing. I want to be free from my tobacco addiction (which for me is entirely emotional). I want to be free of asthma, allergies, depression, etc.

I just want to live free and pass on a well-balanced and healthy lifestyle to my little son. I owe him that.

Blessings!

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)