CureZone   Log On   Join
Acidic vs alkaline...the pH debate

Views: 8,621
Published: 10 years ago

Acidic vs alkaline...the pH debate

What is the concensus on the pH theory?

The latest health fad is to alkalize the body...however, my pH is alkaline and I am MORE unhealthy than if I was acidic (example: I have GERD due to low stomach acid, candida, metals, poor detoxification system, digestive issues,...you name it).

I also read that the candida grows more virulent and turns into the fungal type instead of the less-harmful yeast it should be when in an alkaline environment.

I think the whole "alkalinity is healthy" notion is false. The more alkaline I am, the worse my health is.

The good bacteria favor a more acidic environment, hence the name ACIDolphilus...and some candida-killing remedies, like caprylic ACID are acids, not bases.

in my conclusion, Candida favors a more alkaline environment. Have any of you found this to be true? If so, how do we make ourselves more acidic to balance our pH in favor of our good flora? And why is there a big push to alkalize our bodies if it actually does more harm than good?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)