CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Different Theory

Views: 1,998
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,093

Re: A Different Theory

Thank u so much for such a detailed response, Helmax!

I know my problem is that I am too alkaline, too. I have been tested. I even take HCl with my meals, but I'm still alkaline. Ugh. My dysbyosis is a wreck after being on vacomycin IVPB for a MRSA infection in 2005...but I had symptoms before that (from being vegan???).

Your diet looks pretty awesome. What is coconut bread? Is this something u make yourself? Could u provide the recipe? Do u have a recipe for the bean patties?

For the "active" candida-diet phase (as opposed to the maintenance phase u are on), how would one tweak a diet like yours? Would I just cut out the fruit? Or also the chips and beans?

During the Active candida-diet phase, how much VCO are u consuming (you said u now do 2 teaspoons after each meal...are u also doing them after your snacks)?

I worry about the high fat content. Being a former athlete who was trying to work towards a bodybuilding/figure competition before I got sick, I've been conditioned to eat low-fat and high protein (generally, a 40/30/30 diet). At the risk of sounding superficial, will suddenly increasing my fats and dropping my carbs result in "softness" and/or an undesirable body composition? I am underweight, but I don't want to gain "soft" weight...I want to regain my muscle. (I'm a female, by the way).

In terms of nut butters, are raw or roasted nut butters better? I know that usually raw is better due to the effect that heat has on plant oils, but with our propensities to develop fungal/mold issues, would roasted be preferred, since the roasting process hopefully destroys the mold?

Do u also think rotating antifungals is a good idea?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)