CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My dietary conclusion....please debate

Views: 3,267
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,218

Re: My dietary conclusion....please debate

Colonics never worked for me. Without sounding too graphic, nothing would "release" in the release tube. She's have to stop once the cramps became unbearable and let me try to go to the bathroom myself. Ugh.

I hate how Allopathic Med Docs don't even belief in candida or metals. I was rushed to the ER a year ago (my mom was freaked b/c I was losing wt and getting sick fast) b/c of the distress I was in and they DX'd me with anorexia and almost put me in the psych unit...despite the lab tests I brought in showing them the REAL cause. They don't believe in this stuff and would rather drug u up and/or diagnose u with a mental condition than see the REAL issues. After that, I stopped believing in "conventional medicine" and am ashamed of my nursing degree.

Do u feel Xylitol is effective? Whenever I use it, I get bloated/gassy and icky feeling. I used to use it in my toothpaste, but it actually gave me horrible halitosis, bad taste in my mouth, and cavities! I now use an organic baking soda type of powder

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)