CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Different Theory

Views: 2,135
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,236

Re: A Different Theory

Helmax, u ROCK! U ought to set up your own practice and/or write a book...u could help a TON of people!

I thought ACV was to be avoided when dealing with candida? The egg salad sandwich on coconut bread sounds good, tho!

I can't remember if I asked this, but how long do I stay on the Active Diet phase before moving to Maintenance?

I'm reading a lot about Coconut oil and it sounds like it speeds UP the metabolism. People who dont change their diet tend to lose wt by adding it. Interesting. Sounds too good to be true!

Last time I did VCO, I reacted badly. I hope that was a die-off and not a reaction.

How do Candidate from Native Remedies and Molybdenum help with die-off?

Sucks about the nut butters. I mix my rice protein powder into my almond butter with a smidge of water for a fudge-like spread for my rice cakes (or just to spoon into my mouth...it's really good).

What's your opinion on coconut Butter? (If I asked this, I'm sorry...I have so many questions running thru my head that I can't recall what I asked, lol). I like that it has 5g of fiber and a bit of protein. I also like that it is more of a "whole" food than the oil. Is this good to use?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)