CureZone   Log On   Join
Quality of Life....

Views: 1,694
Published: 10 years ago

Quality of Life....

Hey guys!

This is kind of a different topic, but one that is very important. All of your support, knowledge, and kindness have been beyond helpful and definitely needed! All my health issues really take a toll on my emotional/spiritual/social well-being, and I was wondering how you all cope while dealing with all of this?

What makes this hard is that candida, metals, FMS/CFS, digestive issues, gland/hormonal issues, traumas etc are things most people (and even docs!) don't understand. It is very alienating, frustrating, and lonely. I feel like my whole life is consumed by trying to find "the cure"... and my family doesn't understand the discomfort and pain I go through each day. They know I'm sick, but they can't grasp the cause. If I had cancer, they'd understand. But this is beyond their comprehension, which only makes me feel like more of a freak. Can anyone relate?

How are u all able to balance your life while struggling with all of these health issues? How are u able to stay hopeful and not fall into the depths of hopelessness?

How do u handle social events, eating out, school, work, dates, friends, etc?

Thanks...I wish u all the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)