CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: back from my Chiro appt

Views: 2,013
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,384

Re: back from my Chiro appt

Here is an explanation of SmartSilver and how it compares to collidal silver: http://organicallythought.com/online-store/smart-silver-by-desbio/

Think this is better than colloidal? I'm new to silver, so I have no idea...

Here is a quote from the website:

"Smart Silver is an engineered nanoparticle, not a Colloidal Silver . It is manufactured using 10,000 volts of current, energizing the entire waterbase, enabling Smart Silver to work as a catalyst to kill bacteria as it draws energy from its environment and emits energy at wavelengths that are measured at 890 to 910 terahertz. This is the same frequency at which germicidal ultraviolet light resonates and is deadly to bacteria. Therefore, Smart Silver, due to the patented revolutionary process of its manufacture, does not deal with bacteria on merely a chemical level, as do Colloidal Silver s, but also works on a measurable energetic level.

Work completed thus far indicates that Smart Silver is distinguishable from every other silver product tested. The work was headed by the leading materials Science laboratory in the world at Pennsylvania State University and was personally led by Professor Rustum Roy, who is regarded as one of the top materials scientists in the world. Also under the direction of Professor Roy, testing was performed by distinguished scientists at Arizona State University (and other locations). They determined that Smart Silver is much more effective as an antimicrobial at very low concentrations of silver when compared to other products, some of which contain many times greater silver concentrations."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.859 sec, (1)