Re: Odour & WC

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
fecalodor Views: 1,292
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,726

Re: Odour & WC

Geez, the crap smell after a bowel movement is probably the worst part of this condition. I literally got banned from a store after going there as a customer and been forced to use their bathroom for number 2 because I was so damm pressed. I even washed my bottom in their sink with soap and water.
However, when I got out of the store, people started ridiculing me more. Strangers were making comments on the street like I crapped myself. On my way to the store (before I took a crap there) people could still smell me but didn't react to me so much. However, after a bowel movement, if i dont use soap and sponge to shower down, i get very hostile reactions.
I don't know how u guyz are able to take a crap at work. Don't people come banging on your stall and demand for you to come out now so the ridicule can begin?
Lord save us!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)